One mom's look at life in the slow lane. By day, corporate drone in a cubicle world, by night (and early morning), human clown, race car driver, pony and milk source.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Need I Blog More?

Today, I finally realized that more than 50% of the people in this country were smoking crack on election day. We better get the DEA right on it, who knew crack usage was pandemic?

On Education:
You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
- US President George W. Bush
Reading is the basics for all learning.
- US President George W. Bush
Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
- US President George W. Bush

On the U.S.:
Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.
- US President George W. Bush
If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything!
- US President George W. Bush
know how hard it is for you to put food on your family
- US President George W. Bush
I think the American people - I hope the American - I don't think, let me - I hope the American people trust me.
- US President George W. Bush

On Other:
More and more of our imports are coming from overseas
--George W. Bush
Not in French, nor English, nor Mexican
--George W. Bush
I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel.
--George W. Bush

Where is Karl when you need him?

1 Comments:

Blogger pineapple said...

They will let just anyone run a country these days. No education required! Yippee!!!

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home