One mom's look at life in the slow lane. By day, corporate drone in a cubicle world, by night (and early morning), human clown, race car driver, pony and milk source.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Not sure if I'm a blogger

Yikes, getting the hang of this. Not sure if my wit of yesteryear is up to this. It will have to go through a pretty heavy makeover and basically let itself be found again. *sigh* to begin again? As a mom and a corporate drone, I will do my best to make light of the world of cubicles and not neglect my duty to raise my child to the best of my ability.

3 Comments:

Blogger pineapple said...

Mamacher you rock!

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Mamacher said...

Your are sooooo sweet. I can only aspire to be as hilarious and insightful as you!

8:45 AM

 
Blogger pineapple said...

you flatter me. and that will get you everywhere. I love your blog.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home